Explore Our Resources for Caregivers
As you care for a loved one diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, you may find yourself overwhelmed and seeking more information. Discover a wealth of educational resources created by our experts to help you better understand dementia and its impact on your loved one and other family members.
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Memory Care Assisted Living
- Questions To Ask When Considering a Memory Care Community
- Financing Assisted Living for Yourself or A Loved One
- Cost of Living Comparison
- 10 Reasons to Choose Assisted Living vs. Home Care
- When to Decide Memory Care Is Right for your Loved One
- Questions for Your Doctor
- What Is Dementia?
- Managing Challenging Behaviors in Dementia
- Benefits of Social Interaction for Seniors Living with Dementia
- 10 Early Signs and Symptoms of Memory Impairment
- Improve Dementia Symptoms with the Mediterranean Diet
- 10 Things To Do With Your Loved One Who Has Dementia
- Dementia and Summer Safety Tips
- 10 Tips to Make Your Home Dementia Friendly
Fill out the form below to download a variety of informative resources, watch engaging webinars and learn more about Memory Care at Artis Senior Living from one of our team members.